- Recreational Blog
- Press Room
- Shipping Policy
- Seabrook Island Case Study
Shade Canopies & Structures
Benefits of Shade Structures
Create an Outdoor Living Space with Shade Structures
Many consumers think about shade structures during the hottest months of the year. But even when the temperatures cool off, one of these structures can increase your comfort outdoors while also adding to the beauty of your home and yard. There are many benefits to having shade structures, such as relief from wind, dust, the sun, rain, snow and noise. Throughout fall and winter, there are plenty of advantages you can enjoy beneath the protection of a shade structure.
Reap the Benefits of a Shade Structure
- Shelter from Cold and Wind. It's not necessary to change the entire landscape or exterior of your home to enjoy more time outdoors. A simple hip structure can be erected anywhere in your yard or on your business property to provide a sheltered area for family or employees to enjoy while sitting outdoors.
- Precipitation Protection. Spend more time outside without being subjected to rain, sleet or snow. An umbrella structure can provide you with shelter from precipitation whether you want to offer cover for two people or 10. Today's umbrella structures are attractive as well as functional, and can add practical and aesthetic value to your property.
- Keep the Dust at Bay. As wonderful as it is to live in a rural area where you can enjoy nature, you may also be more likely to deal with dust on a regular basis. This doesn't have to prevent you from sitting outdoors because you don't want to deal with dust. Protect your sitting area with the type of structure that would best suit your home or business.
- A Protective Barrier from Noise.Enjoy versatile coverage and the added bonus of a noise buffer with a cantilever structure. Protect your vehicles, provide sheltered seating or an extension of your living space with a cantilever.
Choosing the Ideal Structure for you
Extend the length of time you can spend outdoors by adding a shade structure to your home or yard. The ideal structure for you will depend on whether you want something close to your house or further out in your yard. A professional can help you determine which structure will meet your needs and provide you with the enjoyment you seek.