Dual Column Umbrella
Our Dual Column Umbrella is a great solution for shading picnic tables, benches, or small gathering areas. With its two-column design, it can be more easily and affordably installed than a traditional four-post hip structure.
Loading product data...
- Full Description
The space between columns is an ideal location for benches, including rest areas for sports venues such as tennis courts. These structures offer sun protection for guests and other benefits. Available in the following sizes with 8-foot or 10-foot eave heights: 10 ft. x 20 ft., 12 ft. x 16 ft., 12 ft. x 18 ft., 12 ft. x 20 ft., 14 ft. x 20 ft., and 14 ft. x 24 ft.. Our Dual Column Umbrellas come with or without our Glide Elbow mechanism which makes it faster to remove the cover in bad weather. Match your brand colors with one of our powder-coated steel frame color options and fabric color choices. Contact us today for your quote!
- Available in 10 ft. x 20 ft., 12 ft. x 16 ft., 12 ft. x 18 ft., 12 ft. x 20 ft., 14 ft. x 20 ft., and 14 ft. x 24 ft. Sizes
- 8 ft. and 10 ft. Entry Heights
- Surface or In-Ground Mount
- With or Without Glide Elbow™ (up to 30 ft.)
- Available with Wind Load Speeds of 93 (Standard) or 105 (Upgraded) MPH
- Traditional Shade Fabric
General Product Specifications
Glide Elbow™ Quick Release Benefits