Our Rectangle Hip shade structures come with multiple fabric color choices so you can create the look that your facility deserves. We utilize a four-post steel frame with a shade canopy that is tensioned over a hip and ridge design. We have over 100 standard size variations of our rectangle hip shade with the option of creating custom sizes if needed. Whether you're adding shade to a park, playground, or pool deck, the rectangle-shaped canopy is a great option.
Coastal or Northern Customers:
For customers in coastal areas or northern climates, we recommend adding our optional Glide Elbow™ fabric tensioning accessory which makes it easier to install, remove, and tension the shade canopy. Additionally, it is recommended for coastal area customers to upgrade their shade structure to accommodate 105 MPH winds (with fabric removed).
- Available in Over 250 Standard Sizes
- 8 ft., 10 ft., 12 ft. Standard Entry Heights (Custom Heights Available)
- Surface or In-Ground Mount
- With or Without Glide Elbow™ Up to 1,100 Square Foot
- Available with Wind Load Speeds of 105 MPH with Canopy On
- Traditional Shade Fabric
General Product Specifications
Downloadable CAD & 3D Files
Glide Elbow™ Quick Release Benefits
Shade Structure Color Applier