Square Hip End Shade Structure
AVAILABLE FOR QUICK SHIP! The square hip shade structure is the most versatile and economical shade on the market. Sizes range in 2 foot increments from 10 feet to 60 feet.
Loading product data...
- Full Description
One of the most economical and functional ways to provide shade to a playground, park, or pool space is to incorporate a square or rectangular hip shade structure. Our square shade units come in widths of 10 ft. to 60 ft. and offer excellent sun protection, while keeping costs affordable. Choose from surface or in-ground mounting designs. Superior Shade offers these shading structures in multiple powder-coated metal and fabric color choices. Available in 8 ft., 10 ft., and 12 ft. entry eave heights.
Coastal or Northern Customers:
For customers in coastal areas or northern climates, we recommend adding our optional Glide Elbow™ fabric tensioning accessory which makes it easier to install, remove, and tension the shade canopy. Additionally, it is recommended for coastal area customers to upgrade their shade structure to accommodate 105 MPH winds (with fabric removed).
- Available in Two-Foot Increments from 10 ft. to 60 ft.
- 8 ft., 10 ft., 12 ft. Standard Entry Heights (Custom Heights Available)
- Surface or In-Ground Mount
- With or Without Glide Elbow™ Up to 1,000 Square Foot
- Available with Wind Load Speeds of 105 MPH with Canopy Removed
- Traditional Shade Fabric
- 20' x 20' Available for Quick Ship
General Product Specifications
Glide Elbow™ Quick Release Benefits